We realize the needs you experience are unique, and McDowell Place of Danville is prepared to help you meet those needs. That’s why we offer our residents five unique levels of care:
- Independent Living – This level of care allows individuals to maintain their independent lifestyle.
- Assisted Living – This level of care is available to individuals who need more care than what is offered in independent living.
- Personal Care – This level of care is offered to residents when independent or assisted living is no longer an option.
- Memory Care – This level of care is offered to those individuals living with dementia or other types of memory loss.
- Respite Care – Stay with us for a few days or up to a month.