Respite Care at McDowell Place of Danville
Respite care is a short-term stay in an assisted living or personal care community. It can be used for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Recovering from an accident or surgery
- Having a caregiver who is out of town
- Deciding if assisted living or personal care is right for you
Respite care can provide a much-needed break for caregivers and allow loved ones to receive the care they need in a safe and supportive environment.
At McDowell Place of Danville, we offer respite care for up to one month. Our respite care program includes:
- 24/7 care
- Three meals a day
- Activities and social events
To be eligible for respite care, you must meet the move-in criteria for assisted living or personal care. This includes having a physician’s order and being able to pay for the care.
If you are interested in respite care, please contact us today to learn more. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule a tour of our community.
Here are some additional benefits of respite care:
- Peace of mind knowing that your loved one is receiving the care they need
- A break from caregiving responsibilities
- The opportunity to explore assisted living or personal care as a permanent option
If you are a caregiver, respite care can be a lifesaver. It can give you a much-needed break and allow you to focus on your own health and well-being. If you are considering respite care, please contact McDowell Place of Danville today. We would be happy to help you find the best option for your loved one.